This company is not listening to the requests of numerous emails to take down information.I've followed their opt out directions and they send you an invalid link it's a complete waste of time and scam!

When will the people stand up and file a lawsuit ? This company does not respond to it's user's request and is a full on scam selling your personal information to others.

We need to stand up for our privacy rights and not let this fake company cause identity theft.

I was a victim of identity theft because of the information provided and they have another poser company too called HAUZIZ

This person wrote the review because of "privacy issues" at Nuwber. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwber to "take information off the site when folks request it".

The most disappointing in user's experience was identity theft, data mining privacy invasion, illegal company and poor customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwber and nuwber public record for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nuwber?

Comments

Nwmber removed my personal information from the web, however, it reappeared as Hauziz.com.I have tried for months to take their URL down but no luck.

Let's go class action law suit and get those bastards.Contact the first one who posted their email address!

Thousand Oaks, California, United States #1259547

i have a similar problem please contact me at eambriz86@gmail.com. Please let me know what legal avenues you are taking so that i may follow

pissedoffanonymous34
Rowland Heights, California, United States #1248584

I am in the same boat.They have deleted my information from their website; however it's been months since then.

I believe they've manipulated search engine by Google. If you google my name, all my info still pops up on the search engine, but when I clicked the page does not exist. I too will contact my state attorney's office. This is ridiculous and should be illegal.

Anyone interested in doing a class action, I'm all in.

to ***edoffanonymous34 #1354648

Google has a website that can deal with that,

As long as the site has been taken down it should work, Just put the url of the website.