Nuwber - DOES NOT REMOVE AFTER RECEIVING NUMEROUS EMAILS

6 of 22 Nuwber reviews

Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy.2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships.

One was removed without issue, however, the second will not remove. I receive a 404 page error, but my listing is still there. I have emailed all available email addresses, and receive no response. This site is required to, by law, remove information upon receiving request from individual whose information is listed.

Is nuwber trying to get sued?PLEASE REMOVE MY INFORMATION, YOU HAVE SEVERAL EMAILS FROM ME NOW, This is ridiculous!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items
  • What I disliked
    • Identity theft
    • Illegal company
    • No response from support at nuwber com
    • Poor customer service

Nuwber Website
Review category
Professional Services
review #942982 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nuwber? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 22 Nuwber reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

pissedoffanonymous34

Dec 01 #1248585 Rowland Heights, California, United States

I am in the same boat. They have deleted my information from their website; however it's been months since then. I believe they've manipulated search engine by Google. If you google my name, all my info still pops up on the search engine, but when I clicked the page does not exist. I too will contact my state attorney's office. This is ridiculous and should be illegal. Anyone interested in doing a class action, I'm all in.

0 0 Reply

Nov 05 #1236991

I had the same issue had to pay a lawyer a couple hundred to write up a cease and desist letter. A few hours later all my info was removed. However i WILL file suit if my information comes back up maybe class action so everyone gets paid. Its not about money but i will push this site down if they exploit my info again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.