Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy.2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships.
One was removed without issue, however, the second will not remove. I receive a 404 page error, but my listing is still there. I have emailed all available email addresses, and receive no response. This site is required to, by law, remove information upon receiving request from individual whose information is listed.
Is nuwber trying to get sued?PLEASE REMOVE MY INFORMATION, YOU HAVE SEVERAL EMAILS FROM ME NOW, This is ridiculous!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Identity theft
- Illegal company
- No response from support at nuwber com
- Poor customer service
- Invasion of privacy
- Privacy issue
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My mom found this site and most of her private information was publicly available. She felt violated especially as she is on do not call/contact lists. We tried getting her page..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days. Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a..."
- "I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was..."