Nuwber - Filed complaint with Texas Attorney General

2 of 22 Nuwber reviews

I was googling my address and came accross Nuwber site that had all kinds of personal information.I tried to remove personal information from Nuwber via their site links.

Both attempts failed. Flood the Attorney General offices with complaints about this company. I filed a consumer complaint with Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General in order to fight identity theft and to register the violation of privacy laws. I contacted the support @nuwber.com email and let them know that their removal linked did not work either time.

I also told them that I was reporting their company to the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.I closed my note with "Don't Mess With Texas."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No response from support at nuwber com
    • Invasion of privacy
    • Frightening for senior citizens to be exposed by a for profit

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Remove my information from you damn site. Privacy Violators!!!!!
Review category
Professional Services
review #959529

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nuwber? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 22 Nuwber reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Dec 02 #1248913 Royal Oak, Michigan, United States

There is no law against posting a person's co-called private information when the "private" information is in the public domain or part of the public record. Anyone who registers to vote has made their information public, by law. Voter registration information is not PRIVATE.

0 0 Reply
pissedoffanonymous34

Dec 01 #1248582 Rowland Heights, California, United States

I am in the same boat. They have deleted my information from their website; however it's been months since then. I believe they've manipulated search engine by Google. If you google my name, all my info still pops up on the search engine, but when I clicked the page does not exist. I too will contact my state attorney's office. This is ridiculous and should be illegal. Anyone interested in doing a class action, I'm all in.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.