I was googling my address and came accross Nuwber site that had all kinds of personal information.I tried to remove personal information from Nuwber via their site links.
Both attempts failed. Flood the Attorney General offices with complaints about this company. I filed a consumer complaint with Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General in order to fight identity theft and to register the violation of privacy laws. I contacted the support @nuwber.com email and let them know that their removal linked did not work either time.
I also told them that I was reporting their company to the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.I closed my note with "Don't Mess With Texas."
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- No response from support at nuwber com
- Invasion of privacy
- Frightening for senior citizens to be exposed by a for profit
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Remove my information from you damn site. Privacy Violators!!!!!
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."