I was googling my address and came accross Nuwber site that had all kinds of personal information.I tried to remove personal information from Nuwber via their site links.

Both attempts failed. Flood the Attorney General offices with complaints about this company. I filed a consumer complaint with Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General in order to fight identity theft and to register the violation of privacy laws. I contacted the support email and let them know that their removal linked did not work either time.

I also told them that I was reporting their company to the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.I closed my note with "Don't Mess With Texas."

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "remove my information from you damn site. privacy violators!!!!!". The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwber and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service from Nuwber was no response from support at nuwber com, invasion of privacy and frightening for senior citizens to be exposed by a for profit Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwber.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Nuwber to other companies on our site.

Royal Oak, Michigan, United States #1248913

There is no law against posting a person's co-called private information when the "private" information is in the public domain or part of the public record. Anyone who registers to vote has made their information public, by law. Voter registration information is not PRIVATE.

Rowland Heights, California, United States #1248582

I am in the same boat.They have deleted my information from their website; however it's been months since then.

I believe they've manipulated search engine by Google. If you google my name, all my info still pops up on the search engine, but when I clicked the page does not exist. I too will contact my state attorney's office. This is ridiculous and should be illegal.

Anyone interested in doing a class action, I'm all in.

to ***edoffanonymous34 Thousand Oaks, California, United States #1259546

im in for the class action lawsuite please contact me at

to Anonymous Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States #1278826

Are you still interested in the class? I'm in.

to Anonymous Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1302257

me too

to anon Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1302259

to Anonymous #1311438

Iam in same boat please contact me at