Privacy and Data Security

Nuwber continues to list my information despite multiple opt-out requests (with an email trail backing me up). I went on an internet hunt removing my info from wherever I could find it after an emotionally unstable ex called my landline out of the blue one day, and told me he knew where I lived.

Most sites have honored my opt out requests, but Nuwber continues to pop up with my personal information at the top of search results.

It was my mistake to not pay the fee to keep my number private, and as much as I hate it, businesses collect information like that and make money off it.

But opting out is a choice I did make, and it will be Nuwber's mistake if they choose not to honor that. I value my privacy and won't stand for it getting taken away by the likes of this company.

Review about: Nuwber Public Record.

Preferred solution: Honor your opt out requests or I'll pursue legal action. Someone mentioned a class action and I will happily join that, as well..

I didn't like: No response from support at nuwber com, Privacy violation, Privacy issues, Data mining privacy invasion.

Comments

I'm in for class action lawsuit. I also just logged my complaint with the BBB! Let's shut this place down!

Hey I'll Stand With You on This AND From The Looks off All This... Everyone Else Will..CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT I'M IN!

Veronica_2018
#1441912
Nuwber Verified Representative

Hello,The removal tool must have worked properly. We're sorry for the problems you've faced.In case it happens you're welcome to call us at +1 (209) 251-1302 between 9 a.m.

and 3 p.

m.We would be glad to help you and remove your record after you provide us the URL of it. Here is the example of URL: https://nuwber.com/person/563a151aa219445d5225ff38.Since Google needs more time to remove the search appearance, the link with its metadata will disappear from the search engine within 7-10 days.