This website endangers and rapes people of privacy. Their opt out service still has information listed and it is impossible to get customer service.

Now I am in fear of my house being robbed or my life in danger of being stalked.

This site needs to be shut down. I am.planning on filing a cease and desist order and class action suit.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 26.

Comments

#1541910

My minor daughter’s info was published without our consent or knowledge. Nuwber put her in harm’s way by doing this. How is this site not shut down?!!

Nuwber should ask for permission to aggregate data, before they serve it up to the world. I had a private number listed that was not supposed to be there.

Veronica_2018
Nuwber Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to Nuwber Customer Care. My name is Veronica, Support manager of Nuwber, Inc.

We are sorry that the information posted on the website caused you any inconveniences. We will do our best to help with your problem. At first, let us clarify the way we get information posted on Nuwber from. We are not the initial source of the information online, we just aggregate information that is already in free access and openly circulates on the Internet.

Also, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the website provides an easy-to-find procedure that lets users send opt-out requests in one click (https://nuwber.com/removal/link). Moreover, you’re welcome to call Nuwber Customer Care with the request to delete desired listings and we will do it for you. Nuwber Support Team is available between 9 am and 9 pm CST on weekdays.

Please let us know if you have any difficulties. We will be glad to assist you.

to Veronica_2018 #1551625

(https://nuwber.com/removal/link) - it doesn't REALLY remove requester's information. ALL requester's info is still searchable.