I have tried multiple times to remove my info from this site. It violates federal law and I am about to get a lawyer involved.

I am on the federal do not call list and the links provided to remove this illegal privacy invading material are phony. This website is dangerous and violates legal statures in the US. This is a scam company that exists to exploit innocent people.

We must continue to record information on this site to document the legal violations created by Nuwber. Nuwber is a scam corporation that provides no information but to spam and data mine.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nuwber. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwber to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was illegal company, frightening for senior citizens to be exposed by a for profit, privacy issues and identity theft. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwber and nuwber public record for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments