I am registered on the federal do not call list. I began getting a large number of sales calls so I started investigating. I find ALL of my personal information, including my full cell phone number, displayed for all to see on Nuwber.

The "opt out" is totally phony, it doesn't do anything. You are directed to other sites which require you to pay in order to get your information removed. I'm sure those don't do anything either.

Go ahead, google Nuwber and your name, see what happens. It's a monumental scam and it's dangerous. Your name, all your relatives, your address, pinpointed with a map, your phone numbers... Everything published in the open.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of identity theft. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of data mining scam and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500000. Nuwber needs to "cease and desist" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned data mining scam in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwber.

Had an Experience with Nuwber?

Comments

One Rep is stealing peoples money.It is a scam that many of us fools have gotten suckered into.

I too paid $100.00 over a month ago and after several emails inquiring when they were going to remove my listing from internet I got excuse after excuse. After several emails I log in today only to find that 24 items were removed. OK - so now I'm a little relieved - except that I log into spokeo.com and guess what.....yup - my name address and telephone number are still there. I call to speak to a representative who was totally clueless.

First she tells me that the identification I sent was not jpeg (which was a lie because it is a jpeg) - then she tells me that she will expedite the removal (but it states its been removed so what is there to expedite?) - then I ask her to let me speak to a supervisor and she tells me they are not in at the moment.

THIS IS A SCAM and is being reported to the small business bureau.I have sent several emails and she tells me to give her my number so that she can get back to me at my convenience with the new information - SHE MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS PUNCH MY NAME ON THE INTERNET AND MY TELEPHONE NUMBER APPEARS - BECAUSE IT IS A TOTAL SCAM.

Nuwber

Dear Nuwber User,

Thank you for your message. We apologize for your negative experience and can assure you we are more than willing to assist with the removal of your private information and it's totally free.

Please contact our support team at customercare@nuwber.com or using our contact form at https://nuwber.com/contact with reference to your review and We will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Nuwber Team

to Nuwber #1306250

It is adorable how nuwber thinks it can repair its image as a sleazy data broker by copy and pasting the same cheap vague response to every complaint on this website.We ALL have tried contacted nuwber and received *** for responses or none at all.

Your company is a scam and I have filed a lawsuit in several states to shut you down.

Your company and the *** running it won't last to 2018.Good luck!