Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Usability

To whom this may concern at the *** company, NUWBER.. I just did a google search of myself today and found not only my current address blasted in the search of my name, but also my phone number and other very private information.. I searched myself a couple of months ago and these things were information you could probably find if you paid for a search.. or digger to find.. But not coming up within the 2 sentences allocated for info on the website search and see not by just looking up my name. This company should be sued for being able to do this..

And to the owner of the company how would you feel if somebody in your own family had something bad happen to them based on Pubic information being viewed by everyone? Now you now how I feel as a single woman, who feels my safety is compromised by my address being publicly displaced as the 2nd or 3rd search after googling my name. Please remove any information you have about me; including my addrsss, phone number, relatives, etc. etc..

Thank you!

Nina Regina N.Walterman

Comments

Veronica_2018
Nuwber Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to Nuwber Customer Care. My name is Veronica, I am a support manager of Nuwber, Inc.

We are sorry you had any problems with Nuwber.com. We hope information provided below will be helpful. At first, we are happy to inform you that your record is removed both from our website and Google search. Please note that the website provides an easy-to-find procedure that lets users to send opt-out requests in one click (https://nuwber.com/removal/link).

In addition, each user can contact Nuwber.com support team by phone. Nuwber Customer Care works for you from 9 am to 9 pm on weekdays.

Such opt-out requests are honored by Nuwber.com with no exceptions. If you still have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.