I was horrified to see my personal information out there for the whole world to see. I did not and have never agreed to allow anyone to use this information. I have also filled in an opt-out request and still the information is out in the open. While it says that the info is gone, when I google my name, your website shows my entire information. I have listed what link I could copy from the main google page.

With all the identity theft going around, websites such as yours seem to aid them. Its just wrong to showcase someones' personal details like its of no value.

I used to wonder why I kept getting phone calls from total strangers who seem to know my name. Now I understand why. I feel so afraid now that strangers can know where I live and call me up like its okay for them to do so.

Please remove this very sensitive information so that my life is not hijacked and I don't have to live in fear.

Ambika D Muscarello

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwber Public Record.

Reason of review: every stalker knows where i live.

Preferred solution: Remove and delete every bit of my information from all your sites..

I didn't like: Data mining privacy invasion, Opt out form does not work, Using peoples private information to make a profit, Illegal company, Frightening for senior citizens to be exposed by a for profit.

Comments

Nuwber Verified Representative

The follow-up letters are replied by our Customer Care specialists, not an automatic system and honored by Nuwber.com with no exceptions.As for your record on Nuwber.com is concerned, it was successfully removed from our website. However, your info can still be listed in Google search.

Nuwber Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for reaching out to Nuwber Customer Care. My name is Veronica, Support manager of Nuwber, Inc.We are sorry for any troubles caused by our website.

We’ll do our best to help you with your matter.At first, let us explain what Nuwber.com is and how it works. Our primary goal is to reunite families, old friends and love interests through our community efforts. We are to help people to find the most actual and useful pieces of information. We are not the initial source of them, we aggregate information that is already in free access and openly circulates on the Internet.However, we’d like to draw your attention to the fact that each user can easily contact Nuwber.com if he/she wants their information to be removed from the website.

The website offers a straightforward and easy-to-find procedure that lets users to send opt-out requests in one click (https://nuwber.com/removal/link). Please note that even if your record is removed from our website, it can still be listed in the search results. The removal of broken link from the search engines is a natural process. It might take 2 days to 8 weeks to delete your information from Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

This process is controlled by the search engines themselves.

Please visit our FAQ to read how you can remove your link from Google(https://nuwber.com/faq).You’re welcome to contact Nuwber Customer Care between 9 am and 9 pm CST on weekdays if you still have any questions or you have any difficulties with removing your information from our website. We’ll assist you with pleasure!

I have written to Nuwber and requested that my name, address, phone no. and age be removed. They have ignored me.

to Sandra Svercek #1493376
Nuwber Verified Representative

Hello Sandra,Please let us explain the procedure of processing your requests by Nuwber Customer Care. As you send an email to support@nuwber.com, you receive an auto-reply with detailed steps how to remove your listing from our directory.In case you still have any difficulties with this process, you’re welcome to email us repeatedly.The follow-up letters are replied by our Customer Care specialists, not an automatic system and honored by Nuwber.com with no exceptions.As for your record on Nuwber.com is concerned, it was successfully removed from our website.

However, your info can still be listed in Google search.The removal of this link can take up to 8 weeks. Nuwber has no control over the mentioned process, for that reason you’re welcome to contact search engines directly to speed it up.