My mom found this site and most of her private information was publicly available. She felt violated especially as she is on do not call/contact lists.
We tried getting her page removed by following the requested process by this company. And having to give them more information -- her email address -- only to get an error message along the way.
Now, I'm awaiting the company to email us back. They said we should hear in 48 hours. Seriously -- this is private information.
This company should be investigated. Feels like they could easily put people's lives in danger and assist thieves in identity theft.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Order Number: DM2581916 I made my order online. Customized Polo T-shirts logo imprinted in the left sleeve. When I received a proof for approval in my email, I denied because..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."