Nuwber - Removal of page

My mom found this site and most of her private information was publicly available. She felt violated especially as she is on do not call/contact lists.

We tried getting her page removed by following the requested process by this company. And having to give them more information -- her email address -- only to get an error message along the way.

Now, I'm awaiting the company to email us back. They said we should hear in 48 hours. Seriously -- this is private information.

This company should be investigated. Feels like they could easily put people's lives in danger and assist thieves in identity theft.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26 #1218752 Washington, District Of Columbia

According to "Whois", Nuwber is owned by Shelest Dmitry since 2016. Nuwber was registered with NIC-AT. Shelest Dmitry resides in Minsk, BELARUS and their email is

Sep 13 #1212109 Allentown, Pennsylvania

yes, this is happening to me as well. I emailed them and said I would contact SEC if they did't get back to me.

Sep 11 #1211352 Honolulu, Hawaii

So true im going to take legal action against them

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nuwber. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nuwber.
Filing a new complaint about