My mom found this site and most of her private information was publicly available. She felt violated especially as she is on do not call/contact lists.

We tried getting her page removed by following the requested process by this company. And having to give them more information -- her email address -- only to get an error message along the way.

Now, I'm awaiting the company to email us back. They said we should hear in 48 hours. Seriously -- this is private information.

This company should be investigated. Feels like they could easily put people's lives in danger and assist thieves in identity theft.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nuwber Public Record.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2016.

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1218752

According to "Whois Nuwber.at", Nuwber is owned by Shelest Dmitry since 2016. Nuwber was registered with NIC-AT. Shelest Dmitry resides in Minsk, BELARUS and their email is dmitrcox@gmail.com.

to Anonymous #1375914

This is the number below their website there a scam trying to make you pay to have your information removed I would call and harass the crap out of this number since it's posted on their website they deny their part of them but of course it's a part of them that's why it's on their website 855 856 6655 I think it's time to give them their own medicine

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1212109

yes, this is happening to me as well. I emailed them and said I would contact SEC if they did't get back to me.

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1211352

So true im going to take legal action against them