I've contacted this company many times to *** my Private information off.I've received confirmation that it will be off the website within 10 business days.

It's been months now, and each time, I get the same automated email. You would have to sign up with different emails, because you can only request your information to be taken off once per account. With all those tries, my information is still vulnerable to stalkers. I feel as though they've put me in danger, and I need for them to do what they say.

I've heard they've tried to bully some people into signing up for OneRep with a monthly subscription to keep it off.

I will not let any scammers blackmail me into getting back my privacy.I will look into legal action should this issue is not solve.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Nuwber. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwber to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwber and nuwber public record for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1224338

I'm having this same issue with this company as well. When I talked with the guy there and told him I will not pay them $29.00 a month to delete my information, he hung up the phone on me. Expecting legal action is on the way!

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1218753

According to "Whois Nuwber.at", Nuwber is owned by Shelest Dmitry since 2016. Nuwber was registered with NIC-AT. Shelest Dmitry resides in Minsk, BELARUS and their email is dmitrcox@gmail.com.

Nuwber
#1208154

Dear Nuwber User,

Thank you for your message.We apologize for your negative experience and can assure you we are more than willing to assist with the removal of your private information and it's totally free.

Unfortunately we were unable to locate your request with us because there are a large number of incoming requests.

Please contact our support team at customercare@nuwber.com or using our contact form at https://nuwber.com/contact with reference to your review and We will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Nuwber Team

to Nuwber Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1224343

I contacted you on last month..Yes you were happy to assist until I disagreed to your monthly subscription fee of $29.00 that when you so rudely hung up the phone on me. I will be looking further into this matter!