This company has all of my personal information. In order to get my info removed I have to find the URL of my supposed profile and copy and paste it into a removal field.

There’s no way to find my URL so therefore no way to remove it.

I’m furious! Anyone can get my phone numbers and current address.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Aug 18.

Comments

Veronica_2018
Nuwber Verified Representative

Thank you for reaching out to Nuwber Customer Care. My name is Veronica, Support manager of Nuwber, Inc.

We apologize for the information being posted on the website caused you any inconvenience. However, please note that the website provides an easy-to-find procedure that lets users send opt-out requests in one click (https://nuwber.com/removal/link). Moreover, you’re welcome to call Nuwber Customer Care with the request to delete your record and we will do that for you immediately.

Nuwber Support Team is available between 9 am and 9 pm CST on weekdays. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us!

FlashyChinstrapPenguin538
to Veronica_2018 #1549689

This phone number leads only to a phony "leave a message" much like their "remove me" buttons never send an email. I'm getting an attorney and I plan to find out how this company is phishing private, unlisted info and why they are not being investigated!!!