My profile has been removed from the Nuwber website. I did the opt out and it said it was successfully removed.

However, I searched for my name on Google and the Nuwber listing with my full name, address, and phone number still shows in the Google search listing. Mind you that this is months later and they said it should take a few days for Google to recrawl. I've submitted several removal requests to Google. It said it has been removed but it is still on Google search!

It seems Nuwber still keeps the URL on Google even if the page doesn't exist anymore! The link redirects to 404 but it shouldn't even still be on Google.

This makes no sense. Nuwber should be shut down!

This person wrote the review because of "they don't remove from google!" at Nuwber. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nuwber to "remove link from google!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was privacy issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nuwber and nuwber public record for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

To remove off of google search, you can attempt: